[Az-Geocaching] Facebook "Group" Page

Teresa Price tnprice0424 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 19:03:52 CST 2012

I receive notifications on my phone whenever posts are made to any of my
Facebook groups, so it does come to me, but I have the option of checking
in to read the conversation, not get my email inbox inundated with the
"chatter" back and forth that I'm not particularly needing to immediately
address...just a thought.

--
***Teresa (Tess)*
*Harvester of Harvesters*