[Az-Geocaching] Facebook Page

Patrick Brown panda77 at wickenburg.net
Fri Feb 24 05:32:59 CST 2012

it does not natter if it is face book , google or this list  if the
cachers are not informed about it they can not find it . At least this
list you don't have to sign up and use yet another log on name and
password. and log in . besides i do not trust any of them for viruses
and privacy. groups have a tenacity go generate SPAM.