[Az-Geocaching] Magellan Explorist 210

Patrick Brown panda77 at wickenburg.net
Thu Feb 24 19:08:18 CST 2011

I am working on a  Explorist 210. When powered on it displays "Unit
Currently contains no maps   initiating map up load "

 From that point nothing happens? you can not even turn it off . I
acquired a data cable for it and it still dose not do anything. Any info
on the web sends you to a Russian web page
(http://rhamphorinkx.newmail.ru/ ) <http://rhamphorinkx.newmail.ru/>
that does not help at all. The date cable connection may be in the wrong
setting but there is no way i have found to get in to check it .  My
Garmin's never give  a problem. anyone have any idea ??
<http://rhamphorinkx.newmail.ru/>

--
   Patrick Brown  PANDA77
      http://www.sycsrt.org

T.E.A.M = Together Everyone Accomplishes More