[Az-Geocaching] azjammin's big camping trip (A.B.C.T.)

azjammin at cox.net azjammin at cox.net
Wed Feb 16 13:09:51 CST 2011

also... on the way home from prescott this weekend... stopped off at the Bloody Basin road exit for a little lunch break. and wsa checking out the info station and I did not realize that camping is allowed on the Agua Fria National Monument.  this might be another fun place to camp. near the river perhaps??? I have been wanting to take the trip from I -17 down to cave creek via Bloody Basin...
anybody done this?