[Az-Geocaching] wickenburg camping and caching...

Patrick Brown panda77 at wickenburg.net
Tue Feb 15 10:58:14 CST 2011

Only about two miles to clear most ranches and about 100+ caches just
out there. There are cleared of places all along the road to camp at. I
could mark them on a map but they are easy to see along the road. After
or along blue tank road or along Constellation road.
  A lot of quad trails out there also if you have one.

   Patrick Brown  YCSRT 3213
      SYCSRT TEAM Manager
      http://www.sycsrt.org

T.E.A.M = Together Everyone Accomplishes More