[Az-Geocaching] Az-Geocaching] wickenburg caching

Patrick Brown panda77 at wickenburg.net
Fri Feb 11 16:49:30 CST 2011

It seems that if a cache is very fare of the main road they don't get
visited often , Most of the new cachers are urban cachers in town and
micros. I prefer out in the tolees and  short hike and a container big
enough to put trade items in them, I am gona start putting Micro
containers in caches i go to for the urban cachers to put out .   We did
a few caches in Surprise lately and it seemed that if there was a bush
or tree it had a cache in it not big enough to put much in.
   I do understand some people like the urban caches put in a park that
has a sign "NO TRUST PASSING "?????????
and some like the challenge of a hike and a larger container.   It is
still a great sport for all ages :-)

   Patrick Brown  PANDA77    YCSRT 3213
      SYCSRT TEAM Manager
      http://www.sycsrt.org

T.E.A.M = Together Everyone Accomplishes More