[Az-Geocaching] azgeocaching.com?????

findwaldo1 at gmail.com findwaldo1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 14:38:39 CST 2011

List serve seems to be working.  I have been wondering about the AJACs camp out as well.

From: eric <eric at ccs-adplus.com>
Sender: az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 11:30:56
To: <az-geocaching at listserv.azgeocaching.com>
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] azgeocaching.com?????

is this list serve on??? still working?
Hello...ello...ello..llo...lo......(echoing into the deep abyss)

anybody hear from A.J.A.C.S.?????
no campout event this year??????
We may just have to camp somewhere anyway!!!!!

azjammin at cox.net

This e-mail transmission (and/or documents attached) contains confidential information.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is directed.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please delete same immediately.

This email may not be forwarded without the sender’s expressed permission.