[Az-Geocaching] New feature of Geocaching

Jason theblizzles at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 17:58:01 CDT 2011

FYI, based on what I have been reading in the forums about the debacle of
the challenges starting yesterday ... this one will soon be archived.

They MUST be location specific. "Take a picture in front of a flag" is too
general ... "Take a picture in front of the flag in Tucson located at XXX"
 would be acceptable.

Only Groundspeak is supposed to be able to put out general world-wide ones
at this point.

Just a heads up to anyone that may be thinking of putting some of these out
there ... I for one and waiting until all the kinks to work out before
considering it.

Jason
TheBlizzles