[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching and State Trust Land

Standing in for Thor... last_true_viking at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 17:31:14 CDT 2011

I will remove and archive mine as well.  Too bad the world is full of short sighted individuals that make rules for the rest of us.  I know my caches have brought many people to visit that would have otherwise never ventured to the area.  You would think they would want to encourage the type of people that will routinely pick up others trash (CITO).  Perhaps we should petition the state to embrace geocaching, there are more than enough of us to make a difference.

Regards,

Last_true_viking