[Az-Geocaching] Request for Geocaching "teaching" for a Venturing (older Scouts) group in Tucson 4/27/2001

Team Nine Lives teamninelives at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 00:20:22 CDT 2011

Hi all,

A friend of mine who is involved with a local Venturing council (Scouts
14-20 years old) wants to have the group learn about geocaching.

The request is for April 27--a Wednesday night--and while I'd love to do it,
I am not available that evening.  They also would like to have an outing May
14 or 15, and I can be back to help with that.

I know a lot of you have done similar things already.  I wonder if anybody
is available and interested.  It's on the far northeast side of Tucson
FWIW.  I'm trying to find out more about the size and knowledge level of the
group.

Please let me know if you are willing to help.

Brad Bittorf
1/2 of Team Nine Lives
TeamNineLIves at gmail.com