[Az-Geocaching] Garmin Chirp

ptpenny at aol.com ptpenny at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 20:26:45 CST 2010

Thanks for the validation.

-----Original Message-----
From: penn <penn at email.arizona.edu>
To: listserv <listserv at azgeocaching.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 19, 2010 4:05 pm
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Garmin Chirp

I agree. I won't even go so far as to flatter the Colorado by callling
t a DOG.

uoting ptpenny at aol.com:
> Nope for me. I spent $400 on the piece of crap, the Colorado, that
 Garmin refuses to support with a software update. I currently have a
 etrx vista, a Map 76c, a Map 76csx, a Nuvi 550 and a Colorado 400t
 and Map 60csx and I can't get support for the 400t. I am not happy.