[Az-Geocaching] Garmin Chirp

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 18:33:35 CST 2010

I didn't rush out to by new hardware so I could do Whereigos, and I'm
not going to buy new hardware so I can find three measly CHIRP caches in
Oracle/Marana. :-D
We have seen the 'success' of the Wherigo type, and I believe the CHIRP
is destined to be a similar miserable failure. :-(
A nice ploy by Garmin to try to sell more units in bad economic
conditions, though.
I could be wrong, though...it happened once before. :-[
Just list them as Mysteries, so I can ignore them as fast as you place
them. (or maybe...?) :-X
Ya know, like, I'm just sayin'... O:-)

AZcachemeister