[Az-Geocaching] Are these GPSs any good?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Tue Feb 9 11:37:51 CST 2010

Jason Holtzapple wrote:
> My earlier message to the list didn't make it. Hopefully this one does.
> The Bushnell units generally get poor reviews on geocaching features.
> Try a search on the geocaching.com forums. I think you made the right
> choice.

I'm a garmin man myself, but I think my question was probably better
worded, is 69 bucks worth it for this GPS even with any flaws that it
might have.

I know if I compared it feature for feature, that it appears to be
better than my 60c, but it's all about the interface.

In any case, woot.com is 1 product for 1 day, so they are all gone now.
(but they could be back, so I would still be interested in someone's
hands on experience.)

Brian