[Az-Geocaching] Fwd: AzGeocaching: Hello

Jason Poulter jason at azgeocaching.com
Tue Aug 10 20:41:13 CDT 2010

Maybe some AZ Cachers can help them.

Reply to them at the address below.

Thanks
AzGeo

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://www.azgeocaching.com/ from:
Faustino <Zuckor69 at hotmail.com>

Ok.. So I just discovered this activity or sport 2 days ago through the Internet.  I've been out both days to
approximately 6-7 locations always alone. I have not even found one yet. Now, I'm sure there is a lot I could be doing
differently.. But mostly I'm just trying to learn the ropes. I only have my iPhone and understand it's only accurate to
within (maybe) 30 feet. Anyway, just looking for some friendly advice or anything because I'm deeply interested in this
but am starting to fear I'll never succeed!