[Az-Geocaching] Caches hoping to be adopted

Melinda Caballero melinda.caballero at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 19:13:52 CDT 2010

Hi,

Team Caballero is moving to Tucson in the next couple months and we
have a few caches that we're hoping we can get adopted rather than
having to archive them.  If you're interested in any of them, please
contact me.

1. GC1HNYJ Caching Kachina - our 1st hide.  In northwest Mesa (Center,
south of McKellips)
2. GC260T0  Firefighter's Park - downtown Mesa (Mesa Dr & 2nd St)
3. GC26PXQ Cache-w Chicken - west Mesa (Baseline & 101)
4. GC2411C Crazy Book Tote - central Mesa (Country Club & Southern)

Our drinking toast cache series: Arriba, Abajo, Al Centro, Pa Dentro
will be archived as will Chicken Cache Tory.

We've loved geocaching in Mesa and look forward to finding lots of
caches in Tucson.

Thanks!

Melinda & David