[Az-Geocaching] Sig item questions

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Sat Nov 14 17:28:13 CST 2009

Interesting.  I might find a use for them down the road, but I really
want to do something that ties in with my photography.  I just placed an
order for some Moo mini cards with 15 different images.  I changed the
back of the cards slightly to say Team My Blue Heaven instead of the
typical Scott Wood Photography that I normally use.

In the meantime, I think I am going to be leaving some fridge magnets
that I made from some of my pictures.  They started out as business
cards, but some moron spelled his website wrong on the back, so they
became magnets. :-)