[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching App for the Droid

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Fri Nov 13 20:31:56 CST 2009

I know that this is a little off topic, and has probably been discussed
here before, but we used the Iphone geocaching app for the first time
today to find and log a cache.  No other GPSr with us.  We found and
logged 3 caches at Water Ranch while doing some IR photography.  It
worked so well that I suspect that the vast majority of my geocaching
will just be with the Iphone.  If there is a Droid version that works as
well as the Iphone one, it will be a winner.

As for the droid, I was an early adopter of the Iphone, and can't see
myself using any other phone unless something truly earth-shattering
comes out.  I see nothing on the horizon that will be that phone yet,
but if I hadn't already jumped into the Iphone world, the droid would be
very interesting.