[Az-Geocaching] Surplus stores in the Valley?

Michael Weiner hunter at userfriendly.net
Mon Nov 9 20:52:50 CST 2009

We may be from out of town, but we found a fantastic Army-Navy store that
had really good prices on ammo cans and everything else you could want. Here
is the information:

U.S. Surplus Corp
3403 N. 35th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ  85017
(602) 233-0235
http://us-militarysurplus.com

here is the price list for cans that i wrote down when we went there and
bought some for a 1K celebration at a coffee event we held while there last
year:

30cal @ $5.50ea
50cal @ $7.75ea
Fat 50cal @ $10.50ea