[Az-Geocaching] Adopting a disabled cache

J. Bell cqdmgycqd at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 17:55:28 CDT 2009

Thanks, Lynn - I'll try emailing if the cache hasn't been archived in a month or so (though with the sheer number of new caches being posted, I imagine he/she is pretty busy with other things :). And I'll keep the terms in mind.

And thanks for the additional advice, Melinda. I appreciate everyone's input!

Jennifer