[Az-Geocaching] Request for a Geocacher representitive

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Mar 18 16:35:37 CDT 2009

I'm forwarding this message in hopes that someone can be a
representative for geocaching in arizona for this group.

	from: Marianne Archibald <mjarchibald at cox.net>

	I am President of Western Heritage Trail Association, the "green
route" that begins in Surprise and ends at the Grand Canyon. Our
Assocition is hosting its annual meeting on Friday, March 27 			from
1-4PM at Hampton Inn & Suite in Surprise.  I would like to 		invite a
member of your group to speak to us about "geocaching" 		and the many
opportunties it has to increase tourism along the 			Western Trail.
Please let me know the best time to reach you to 		discuss this
opportunity. Thanks.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek