[Az-Geocaching] New Fake cache logger - FYI

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Tue Mar 17 21:02:10 CDT 2009

Thanks ACM for the info.  I just got on crutches to talk with both legs
today with the help of my physical therapist.  It's going to be a while
yet before I can go back out as it is about 2.5 miles from parking which
I was able to get to with my little horse pulling me in the cart or on
bike.  Right now the left leg will not allow any of that sore of
activity.  The other thing that bothers me is the fact that I've had 2
of the nice GC cache containers stolen from there.  Not that big a deal
but when someone steals your $5 water proof container you wonder if it
is worth replacing.  We will see after my leg heals some more.  This
cache was my 'Brownlow Alligator' GCJNXG  I replaced the container on
July 7th of 2008.  On July 27th I was shot in the leg with a 9mm pistol
and have been working on the healing and can't get back out yet.  It was
archived 'for me' on March 9th of 2009 while I had marked as temporally
archived on Jan 8th of 2009  I just didn't like the idea of it being
'archived' for me.

Anyway, Thanks again.
Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite