[Az-Geocaching] New Fake cache logger - FYI

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 20:25:05 CDT 2009

But while it's archived, another cache can be placed within the 528ft
radius.  My point was that I was trying to hold the area until the
construction was complete and evaluate reactivating it or archiving the
cache myself.  I can't do that if another cache has encroached.  It's the
same reason I didn't move it... the Mostly 7's name would lose its
significance if it's moved.

Jake - Team A.I.