[Az-Geocaching] Gsak and the headache

Michael Weiner hunter at userfriendly.net
Tue Mar 17 06:59:10 CDT 2009

Yeah, its not the most straight forward macro in the world, but it works
well...

I have 2 DBs: 1 for finds and 1 for hides, mark all my FTFs in the finds DB
and have all the map macro files extracted so i can pick and choose which
state-county maps i want to generate - its really nice!!

Glad things are working for you!!
Michael