[Az-Geocaching] Camping on the Rim?

Ford, Denny denny.ford6 at honeywell.com
Thu Jun 4 12:07:51 CDT 2009

I would check with the Coconino national Forest,
When we were up there in early May,
We had a ranger stop by and check the camp fire ring to make sure it was
in regulations.  In Coconino NF I believe they have more open camping
than say does Apache Sitgraves does.  I know around Woods canyon lake
and along the road they have posted must be camped within 300 feet of a
road.  The number is 928-527-3600 (main office in Flag) or the Happy
Jack information Center is 928-477-2172