[Az-Geocaching] missing person

Azjammin azjammin at cox.net
Sat Jul 25 18:40:45 CDT 2009

http://members.cox.net/azjammin/losthoward1.jpg

Last wednesday, me and my father went to Silver City, NM to retrieve his missing cousin's truck(this would be my second cousin).  He was about to turn 70 and decided to pack up his belongings from Phoenix and start a new life in Silver City, NM...making Jewelry, doing upholstery work..etc... he was last seen on July 1st checking out of a motel in Silver City.

His truck was parked off the road about 2.5 miles from the AZ/NM border on HWY 78.  Grant County police first noticed his truck on July 4th weekend, and my father havening not heard from our cousin in a few weeks got worried and called NM police, and they put two and two together and realized that it was HIS truck parked off the road a ways.. locked... with his upper front teeth partial sitting on the dashboard.
Search and rescue has searched the area with dogs, they say up to a mile and a half radius from N33 06.855, W109 00.847 (truck location).
He has not been found.
 http://members.cox.net/azjammin/losthoward1.jpg

We are worried, but yet, fear the worst..... we are all baffled.. including the police.... this is rather rough terrain and can hardly see him hiking more than a mile from his truck. alone...
you can contact me Eric aka azjammin if more info is wanted, or you feel in your heart in mind to search the area yourselves.

Eric
azjammin at cox.net