[Az-Geocaching] the archive

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sat Jul 25 18:20:14 CDT 2009

I am deeply sorry you had to see that.  We have gone to great lengths to
keep the mailing list completely free of garbage like that.
Unfortunately I hadn't put enough blocks in place to keep these idiots
from sending in their own messages directly to the archive.

Additional blocks are now in place, and it shouldn't happen again.
Additionally I have gone through the archive and deleted all the
offending messages, so it should be safe again for what ever eyes you
might be viewing it with.

Brian Cluff
AzGeocaching.com
Team Snaptek