[Az-Geocaching] the archive

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 04:35:29 CDT 2009

Instead of opening my email to see if there was anything on the list, I pulled up the Azgeocaching site, and the mailing archive. Imagine the horror to my puritanical eyes when I saw some of the spam that you usually filter out on the mailing archive.

Also is anyone out there? I havent seen any posts to the listserv since July 7th.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!" Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898