[Az-Geocaching] New Fake cache logger - FYI

Richard Hansen richard.hansen at dos2unix.net
Fri Feb 27 11:13:13 CST 2009

Already banned.

[cid:image001.png at 01C998C3.FFD84CE0]

=
Richard Hansen

From: az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com [mailto:az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of Melinda
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 10:10 AM
To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] New Fake cache logger - FYI

I sure hope that isn't what it is.  I would have for them to have to require those security code boxes on the log screens.  I have a heck of a time reading them!

But, you're probably right.  Although, a well written one could have 'logged' all the virtuals in the time it took this one to find 187.  No, I won't write one to prove it.  LOL