[Az-Geocaching] New Fake cache logger - FYI

Matthew Shapiro sonburnt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 10:43:16 CST 2009

I don't think this is a person. I think a person is responsible, but I think it's a bot...a poorly written one, but it seems to me that the log generation is faster than a normal human writes logs, the log is always written the same, and they do appear to be going somewhat alphabetically. Theres just too much structure for this to not be software. The code monkey needs to take class in fuzzy logic. And someone should report this to admin at gc.com.