[Az-Geocaching] New Fake cache logger - FYI

Flag_Mtn_Hkrs flag.mtn.hkrs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 21:51:50 CST 2009

We saw this same cacher popping up on the caches on our watchlist. Seems a
bit fishy to us as well. Seems to be a virtual hound with a helicopter. 5 on
our watchlist and all the same day in dec of 2007. It woudl be tough to get
from 10mile rock in the big ditch, all the way to Warthog down in the Virgin
River area, and then down to the Tucson area in the same day.

I doubt anyone will get the email.

Mark
Flag_Mtn_Hkrs