[Az-Geocaching] GC.com slow?

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Sat Feb 14 11:56:02 CST 2009

I just received my 5 queries I have set up for Saturday and I expect to
get the 5 I have set up for Sunday as I have for the last many years
now.   I thought the queries were run on a different server than
GC.com - I could be wrong.  I know that when I run a single query it
takes some time before returning to me.

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite, Prescott, AZ