[Az-Geocaching] AJACS 5th Annual Campout Event Cache

Team Sprocket scottsparks1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 13:28:37 CST 2009

The cache page for the 2009 AJACS event has been posted.  The waypoint is
GC1KX3J.  We also have the AJACS web page up and running.  You can find a
link to it on the cache page.  From the AJACS page you can register for the
event, order commemorate T-shirts, read comments and view photos from past
AJACS events and make donations to the AJACS Fund.  As always, you can
e-mail me with any questions or comments.  If you aren't already on my AJACS
Update Mailing List, but would like to be, let me know.

If you plan to attend, please fill out the Online Registration NOW!

See you all then!

-- Sprocket
AJACS Event Coordinator