[Az-Geocaching] heads up shout out

Regan Smith evilfish at cox.net
Wed Feb 11 18:28:05 CST 2009

Location: Arizona, United States
BurgessBunch posted a note for Still Friends  (Traditional Cache) at 2/10/2009

Log Date: 2/10/2009
Rex, the class geo-pet in my dads 4th grade class, stopped by for a quick visit. He'll end up somewhere in Mesa over the next few days so the class can track his adventures as part of the geography lesson every Friday. If anyone is headed out of state over the weekend please drop me a line if you would be willing to take Rex along. I'm here in Mesa until Friday. Thx---BurgessBunch