[Az-Geocaching] Anyone using Latitude yet?

AZTech aztech.gc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 15:01:00 CST 2009

I've used CM on both Palm and WM devices and the WM version has quite a few features missing in the Palm version.

"Implement of mass distraction", I like that, LOL!  BTW, you don't need an iPhone to have a lightsaber app, my Touch Pro has a built-in accelerometer that works great with several WM lightsaber apps; my son loves playing with it, though I'm always afraid it's going to go flying across the room one of these times!