[Az-Geocaching] Southwest Trails mapset for Garmin GPSr's Released!

Mark Fleming mrkfleming at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:17:10 CDT 2009

Hi Bob,

The road and city information provided in the preview map is very inadequate
and probably has tons of holes in it. I'd rather not support it, though I do
appreciate it's slightly better than the standard basemaps. If you are
looking for a free alternative to City Navigator, I'd recommend Ibycus USA :
http://www.gpsfiledepot.com/maps/view/19

Thanks!

Mark