[Az-Geocaching] Listserv question

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Apr 29 01:25:48 CDT 2009

To be more exact, you can put pretty much any attachment you want on a
message, just keep the entire message at or below 75K.
Or in other words, you'll almost certainly have to resize your pictures
down. (I recommend using something like the GIMP, It's way overkill, but
everyone can use what is essentially a free version of photoshop on
their computer. Get it at gimp.org )

Were sorry about the rather small size limit, but the listserv acts as a
giant magnifier.... every message sent to it is send out to every person
on the list... since we have about 300 people on the list, a 1 meg
picture would turn into 300 + megabytes of email, and we have to share
with other services.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek