[Az-Geocaching] Old School?

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 00:40:12 CDT 2009

I loved "The Moon"

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!" Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898