[Az-Geocaching] Soooo?

Lisa G. lisasjunk at buppas.com
Tue Apr 28 14:05:25 CDT 2009

Oh man,

I managed to lock my keys in the *trunk* once while caching.
Thankfully, my husband was with me and he had his set on him.  We were
up north of Pine/Strawberry on the rim off of the forest service roads
up there.  I have no idea what we would have done if he hadn't had those
keys.  No phone service, no window access to the keys.

-Lisa