[Az-Geocaching] Soooo?

Lisa G. lisasjunk at buppas.com
Mon Apr 27 18:34:15 CDT 2009

You just *had* to post these, didn't you?  I've been trying to get out
to (meaning, find a job in) the Pacific NW area for a while now.  You're
not helping my unsatisfied longing for trees and water! :)

(Very beautiful shots, by the way!)

-Lisa, aka PoledraDog...not old school (I think around 2006?), and very
casual geocacher, but still enjoy it very much when I do get to go.