[Az-Geocaching] Old School?

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Mon Apr 27 18:12:22 CDT 2009

The funny thing is that we had pretty much gotten out of the game before
2004, so in my opinion, and my opinion only, I can't consider that old
school.

It did remind me of something funny though.  Back in 2006 I logged a
couple finds, and one of the cache owners who started in 2006 welcomed
me to the game and offered to help me get more familiar with the game.
Of course we had over 400 finds and while that is a drop in the bucket
to what many have now, it is hardly a newcomer to the game. :-)