[Az-Geocaching] Helping to spread the word ...

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 17:44:32 CDT 2009

They did not remove that section because that section did not exist until
the changes this week.

That section "*Challenge caches incorporate special logging requirements and
are listed as Mystery/Puzzle caches. Typically they require the seeker to
have previously met a reasonable geocaching-related qualification
(Waymarking and Wherigo qualify too, of course) such as first finding a
cache in every county in your state. If you are thinking of creating such a
cache, please include a note to the reviewer demonstrating either that you
have met the challenge yourself, or that a substantial number of other
geocachers would be able to do so." *was just created, so removing it would
be a fairly odd choice.