[Az-Geocaching] Hiking in Phoenix area

Jason West jdwest32 at cox.net
Sun Sep 28 12:01:55 MST 2008

I also live in Laveen and i also hike south mountain. there are tons of caches all over the place, but mostly on the east side of the range. It is getting that time of year when the temp is just right to go out. I also, hike estrella park and there are a few caches there. last time we went there my wife and I got drenched but it was still fun. The river bottom near the estrella speedway has a few caches and and the hike would probably be less then 3 miles. watch out for javalinas...

---- Regan Smith <evilfish at cox.net> wrote:

Have you hike Alta Vista?