[Az-Geocaching] geocaching want ad

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 23:26:47 MST 2008

Older geocacher with lots of ideas and potential locations but no time or energy to place caches seeks geocacher of any age with time and energy who is looking for ideas. Whether its only one cache or a cache series, if you are interested in ideas please contact me. (Just make sure geocaching is in the title of the email so I know its not spam.) I live in the southeast valley. Many of my ideas will work elsewhere too.

Gale (Desert Viking of Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking)

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!" Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898