[Az-Geocaching] KrispyKreme...

Matthew Shapiro sonburnt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 19:29:03 MST 2008

Yeah,

I went to the P.V. location. I got a free GPS. They gave Garmin eTrex
H's. They arent any thing special as they are greyscale with no maps
loaded and there was no interface cable in the box. But ominously the
screen died on my Legend last night so it was good that I was there to
receive the spoils. :-). My other half and I used the new one to
bassically follow AZJedi and BDHarris around all morning until we
finally decided to head deep south west almost to Good Year where got
FTF! Woo Hoo free dozen Doughnuts a week for a year and free coffee on
every visit for a year! I also met Just Hike. All in all, it was a
good night and morning...WELL worth the car sleep. :-P

--
Sincerely,
Matthew A. Shapiro