[Az-Geocaching] Krispy Kreme Glazed Treasure Hunt Arizona 2008!

Jason Poulter polt at snaptek.com
Thu Oct 2 16:05:44 MST 2008

Hi azgeocaching.com folks,

I received information from Krispy Kreme about an upcoming geocaching
treasure hunt.

This contest looks pretty SWEET! Giving away gps units among other tasty
prizes.

They are willing to provide doughnuts for an upcoming geocaching event
cache also.  Maybe and upcoming halloween event cache.  If there is one
coming up get shoot me an email so I can get the contact information to
Krispy Kreme.

Jason
azgeocaching.com