[Az-Geocaching] Personal Goals

Team Sprocket scottsparks1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 13:50:39 MST 2008

Some of my personal caching goals are (in no particular order):

1.  Have fun caching with friends
2.  Have fun caching with family
3.  Have fun caching with Cheyenne, T.A.G.D.
4.  Don't get hurt  (this includes broken bones, gouged eyeballs, massive
contusions and/or severe blood loss, but _excludes_ piercings by cactus
spines, blisters, minor scrapes, cuts and bruises.)
5.  Find a minimum of 8 caches each day I go caching. This is to maintain or
improve my average of 7.7 finds per day (of days gone caching.)
6.  Lately, I try to avoid urban caches and lean toward the more rural and
remote caches.
7.  Never search for a small or micro cache for more than 15 minutes.
8.  Log ALL of my DNF's!
9.  Don't obsess about the caches I didn't find.  There are plenty of caches
out there to look for. I don't need to spend hours scouring some back alley
for a cache smaller than my thumbnail.
10.  Introduce myself and be friendly to any new cachers I meet in the
field.
11.  Co-host the best possible (but never the biggest) campout cache event
that we can, with the resources we have.
12. When caching solo, try not to put myself in any dangerous situations
that could result in serious damage to my vehicle or serious injury or death
to myself (or both.)
13.  Always maintain a sense of humor.
14.  Have the letter "M" stricken from the alphabet.

-- Sprocket