[Az-Geocaching] Personal Goals

Steven Stringham steve at stringhams.org
Sat Nov 29 19:04:21 MST 2008

Jason,

I figured that some of the "early pioneer" cachers could make that
claim. Yes, I think you would agree you fit in that category.  Others
that I believe might fit is Bob Renner, Wyle E, Team Sand Dollar,
Creepin' Jeepers, roadrunners, Highpointer, AZFastFeet, WhereRWe, Tres
Hombres, LazyK and Chump. There are probably many more I am missing from
this list.

 From Bob Renner: That makes it 5 out of 7 with a chance to make it 6
out of 7 if I ever get up to the Lake Powell area.

The one cache on the list that I believe is the keystone to my query is
the Labyrinth* *Canyon (GC7E) cache. This has a web based find count of
42 (there are a number more that have actually signed the log). So, I
believe that the list of finders of all 5 is quite limited. The only
person in the "pioneers" list I could find, it the logbook (not on the
web) is Jason.

I believe that Jason, you, can make the claim as being the ONLY cacher
to find ALL 7 of Arizona's GCxx caches.

But you did not answer my final question. That of goals. Or, is there a
quest?