[Az-Geocaching] Personal Goals

Bob Renner renner001 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 15:12:56 MST 2008

Steve,

You're bringing back OLD memories.  Back when these caches were placed,
one had to wait days or weeks just for a new cache to be placed.  Now,
there's perhaps 40 to 50 new caches in AZ each week.

Here's my list of my visitation to AZ GCxx caches.

GC57 - Geocache - FTF on 9/17/2000
GC7B - T824 Table Mesa - Placed on 10/8/2000
GC7E - Labyrinth Canyon - Not visited
GC95 - Metro Pecan - Found the empty ammo can on 5/19/01 - now archived
GCB5 - Rock Corral - Not visited - now archived
GCED - Senda de Tonto - Found on 5/19/2001
GCFE - Diablo Point. - Found on 1/1/2001

That makes it 5 out of 7 with a chance to make it 6 out of 7 if I ever
get up to the Lake Powell area.

Bob