[Az-Geocaching] Need a recommendation for = in car = GPS Navigation system

moosemob at cox.net moosemob at cox.net
Wed Nov 26 10:32:24 MST 2008

I am tempted to get opne of those myself, but I think the upper series would work better.

The 200 series do not speak street names: "Turn right 200 feet"
The 700 series do speak street names" "Turn right on Elm Street 200 feet"
I know how far 200 feet is, my sweetie would turn too early or too late.