[Az-Geocaching] Need a recommendation for = in car = GPS Navigationsystem

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Wed Nov 26 10:21:20 MST 2008

Good Morning my friend..  There is a coupon at Costco and another at
Wal-Mart for the Garmin 200 or 200W (wide)
https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=9122#nuvi200w  that I would
suggest for them.  I have the 200W and find it to be OK for general
travel and driving.  They will see some lack of newest roads but in
general good around town or on the highway.  I bought, after the fact,
the mount that sticks to the dashboard.
https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=9710

Bob Smith WB6ODR, Prescott, AZ